CATEGORY

see also

Infolinks In Text Ads

Search This Blog

COMPRESS 7 GB DATA TO 7 MB


I used a software named KGB Archiver.
About KGB archiver: KGB Archiver , an open source compression tool like 7zip and UHARC with an unbelievably high compression rate .It uses AES-256 encryption (one of the strongest encryptionknown for man) to encrypt archives . The disappointing thing with KGB Archiver is due to its high compression rate its minimum hardware requirement is high ( recommend processor with 1,5GHz clock and 256MB of RAM ) and compression and decompression process is time consuming.
Its strength: Very high compression power with very accurate results and no loss of data.
Its weeknss: Due to high compression , the time required to compress and decompress the file is high. High system requirement
From where can you download this software.?
. Just click on the link given to Download KGB archiver for free.

2 comments:

  1. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your
    site. Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

    My web site password hack

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read, nonetheless I truly thought you'd have something
    helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you can fix if you were not too busy seeking attention.


    My web page - gardening tips

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

like us on fb